You shall place an order on our website or shall pay an invoice on our website only if you agrees to our refund policy as mentioned below:
- Customer must agree, that refunds can be issued in any payment mode preferred by Webji Hosting Pvt. Ltd. such as online refunds or NEFT or RTGS or cheque/dd sent to your postal address.
- Customer must agree, that he/she will share any requested details by Webji Hosting Pvt. Ltd. related to refunds otherwise, Webji Hosting Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for non-payments of refunds or any other related issues.
- Customer must agree that any taxes, setup fees, refund processing fee, postal charges or any payment processing charges or bank fee(s) will not be refunded and thus will not be part of the refundable amount.
- Customer must agree that refunds will be cover only the on-going subscription period/cycle only and will not cover any past invoices paid for the service subscription or renewal by the customer(s) side.
- Customer must agree that due to security reasons any refund request is only accepted by creating a valid support ticket request using link click here. Please note that Webji Hosting Pvt. Ltd. will not entertain any other kind of refund’s request other than a refund request via support ticket.
- Customer must agree that 30 Days refund policy will be applicable for pre-decided products/services by Webji Hosting Pvt. Ltd. only for which Webji Hosting Pvt. Ltd. will advertise on its website page that the concerning service will be subjected to be covered under 30 days refund policy applicable.
- Customer must agree that the refund policy applies only for Shared hosting, Reseller hosting and Email hosting plans until explicitly announced on our website page for any other service.
- Customer must agree that there will be no any refunds applicable on the following services including, but not limited to domain names, SEO services, sitelock, SSL certificates, video tutorials, Gsuite plans, VPS server, email marketing, dedicated server or any additional services such as data transfer overages, disk space overusages, any kind of upgrades, any kind of renewals, any other value added or add-on services, domain name registration, renewal or domain name transfer fees, etc. which are non-refundable item(s) due to nature of the digital services provided there.
- Customer must agree that there will be no refunds issued in case your web hosting ac was involved in a violation of our terms of service or any kind of illegal or system resources overusages or refund requested after 30 days period or beyond coverage of our refund policy as noted here.
- Customer must agree that there will be no refunds issued for any kind of renewal payments under our 30 days refund policy & thus if customer want to discontinue using the services or products offered by Webji Hosting Pvt. Ltd. from its next renewal onwards in such case they must not renew their such services with Webji Hosting Pvt. Ltd. and shall inform without making payments of renewal to Webji Hosting Pvt. Ltd. team via support ticket regarding such discontinuation required for such service account of them.
- Customer must agree that B4U India Web Technologies’ liability even for its negligence or human errors may not be in any event exceeded then the amount equivalent to charges paid by the subscriber for services during the period in which such any kind of damages occurred, if any. In no event shall the B4U India Web Technologies be liable for any special or consequential loss, compensation, damages, or injury other than charges paid by the subscriber for services during such period.
- Customer must agree that for any refund related query or dispute or confusions customer may feel free to contact Webji Hosting Pvt. Ltd. support desk by creating a support ticket by clicking here & Webji Hosting Pvt. Ltd. will have sole authority for any such decisions related to customer’s eligibility to our anytime refund policy or not or any other dispute/ confusions or refund related other queries where Webji Hosting Pvt. Ltd. will decide such decisions depending on different circumstances of the issue. Customer must agree that Webji Hosting Pvt. Ltd. will have sole authority to entertain any such kind of issues. Customer must agree that he/she will respect any such decisions made by Webji Hosting Pvt. Ltd. side.
- Customer must agree that in any case in the event, that if the refundable amount is below than the refund’s processing charges, in such case(s), there will be no any refunds will be issued however customer will have their current services continued as it is till their next renewal date.
- Customer must agree that in case if the domain name is offered free with any web hosting or website builder plan and during 30 days of that refundable service if customer requests for refunds, then that time actual price value of that free offered domain name will be deducted from the refundable amount. However, the customer can keep the domain name as it is and can use it with any other provider of his choice and next year onwards can renew it with us by paying required domain renewal fee or can transfer it to anywhere else as per domain registrar terms.
- Customer must agree that due to nature of digital services all plans of VPS Server and Dedicated Server are non-refundable.
- Customer must agree that full refunds (except any payment processing fee/bank charges/ any taxes/delivery charges) will be issued only in case where customers have made refund request for refundable service within initial 5 days of purchase of the service; after initial 5 days is over only pro-rata refunds will be issued for unused service period.
- Customer must agree that no refunds will be issued in the case of TOS violation, non-refundable product or service, Refunds request made after initial 30 days of the service period.
- For VPS plans with having 10 days refund policy specifically mentioned:
18.1 Change of mind: There is no refund for the change of mind is the reason or if you get a better deal elsewhere as that is not a service deficiency from Webji Hosting Pvt. Ltd. side.
18.2 Third party software issues: Our managed support covers Windows / Linux OS or default preinstalled software support only. If any third party codes or any third party software issue is there then it is not covered under refund policy as that is not a service deficiency from Webji Hosting Pvt. Ltd. side.
For any doubts or queries related to Refund Policy you can feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com before placing an order on our website or paying any invoice.